My numbers are up again today. The number we are really zeroing in on are the Neutraphils. They need to be up to .50 before I can be released. History over the last few days:
Sunday - .00
Monday - .03
Tuesday - .04
Wednesday - .09
I am hoping for .20 tomorrow. It is a stretch, but why not shoot for a high number!
Also, wanted to give everyone an update on the hair situation. It is still falling out, but the loss has slowed. Not sure if I will go completely bald or not. Here is a pic I took this morning.
I have also included a couple pictures of my room. It is much smaller than it appears in the pictures. The first is the table I spend most of my time at. The second is the the bathroom door where we track all my blood counts.
I am still feeling fine. Energy level gets low throughout the day. They say that comes with territory.
Crystal and I had a family trip to Disney planned for this November. Looking at my schedule for the next few months, we made the decision that I would not be able to go. I told Crystal she should still bring the kids and a friend or family member. Crystal discussed it with Nolan that night and left it up to him. She asked him if he still wanted to go but Dad would not be able to go. He said, "No. We should wait until he is feeling better." Big decision for a 7 year old. So, we were able to get a (almost) full refund on the trip. This is a good thing!