Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Busy Week

Training with 2 kids and working is tough as many know. This week, I had Monday off from work. On Tuesday, I went to the gym after work. I only have 45 minutes at the gym so I decieded to ride the bike for 45 mnutes. Did a random hill program level 12. It was tough, but it felt good.

On Wednesday, it was my day to pick up from daycare so no gym on Wednesday. After dinner, Crystal and I did the Jillian DVD.. This is core, cardio and strength.. It is tough..

Thursday I went to the pool from 7:30 to 8:45 after the kids went to bed. It was great. Swam a little over a mile. Free style and backstroke.. I also practiced flip turns. Was doing pretty good, until backstroking into the pool wall and almost getting a concussion...

Friday night I replenished some carbs with 4 Shipyards...

It is now Saturday and 25 outside. I am going to head out and run the 4.5 mile loop..

I spent some time this morning snowboarding with Nolan.. I attached a video..


No comments: