Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

9 Months Post Transplant

Next week marks 9 months post transplant.  I am still working full time from home.  Next week, I have been cleared to go into the office 1 day a week.  I cannot wait.  I am starting to gain some weight and muscle back.  Training is going slow to say the least.

Crystal had her Tri For A Cure race last week.  I put together the attached video of the race...
Tri For A Cure Video

Also, just wanted to encourage people to donate to a local family.  Their young son was recently diagnosed with leukemia.  You can get more information from their Facebook page located at Jeffrey Davis Fund

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Awesome video, Chad! I was hoping I would run into you guys at some point at the Tri but didn't. Hopefully I will see you in the office sometime soon!
-Kirsten

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com