Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Blog it, And it Will Be

So, my training is sucking to say the least.  You cannot even call it training.  Running 1.5 miles once a week.  What the hell is that??!!!

I typically work out at night after dinner.  The problem is that I am usually exhausted by the time dinner is finished.  So, I am going to make time during the day or before dinner to work out.  I am going to alternate between the treadmill and the bike trainer.  I am going to workout 6 days a week for 30 minutes at a time.  I am going log my miles on Daily Miles (Orange widget in right hand column of blog).

It seems to be extremely easy for me to blow off workouts and blame it on being tired and blaming it on my transplant.  That is bullshit.  I am just being lazy.  Anyone can do anything for 30 minutes,  I vow to all blog readers that I will work out 6 days this week.  I am writing this in hopes that it will force me to workout.

We got a new camcorder this week.  Playing with it the other day and came across a sure sign of Spring.

4 comments:

Joe said...

I see a mile is posted . Training has begun.

Erin said...

Blame it on the transplant. That sounds like the title to a bastard rock song! HA! Cracking me up :) You are a true brute Chad, full rock star style. !!! xo

Neophyte TriGuy said...

I'm sure "starting over" cannot be easy. Hang in there! Tell yourself 6 workout days, but don't be discouraged if its less. Good luck and good health!

Sonya said...

I am a firm believer of having high expectations and working hard to meet goals. Recently I made a life change of getting up before my kids get up. HUGE dicipline on my part. I workout, shower, and get dressed before my kids wake up. Now i have to be sure i'm in bed early enough to get the right amount of sleep since i'm getting up much earlier. I have not been 100% successful and have already started slacking. Your new goal helps motivate me to try harder at my new goal:):) Thanks Chad, you are full of inspiration! I must say...I am really starting to like early morning workouts...never thought i would! Best of luck on your new plan!