According to the doctors, Right now I am doing great. I feel great aside from the occasional lack of energy. I am anxious to get back to work! The days are getting pretty long and boring. Here is my typical day:
- Get up at 6:30AM to help get the kids ready.
- Bring Nolan to his grandparents at 7:00AM to get onto the bus.
- Return home and have breakfast. Typically a raspberry toaster strudel.
- Take pills.
- Watch Judge Judy, Judge Shapiro, and Judge Joe Brown.
- Take pills.
- Watch various cooking shows while in and out of semi-conscious state on the couch.
- Awake with hunger pains.
- Make a shake from vanilla ice cream, peanut butter cups, protein powder and sugar and have that for lunch.
- Cover up on couch with my heating blanket because I am now freezing from the ice cream shake.
- Drift off to sleep again with the heating blanket keeping me nice and cozy.
- Awake and realize Crystal will be home soon.
- Unload and load dishwasher.
- Make bed.
- Fold laundry – hope it is only towels in the dryer to fold. Much easier than Nolan and Paige’s in-side-out laundry that comes out of the dryer.
- Fold and organize blankets on couch to make it appear they were not used all day.
- Go pickup Nolan from Grandparents. 4:00PM
I will say it again, I am anxious to return to work in some capacity. The doctors are saying that by April, I should be able to return in some fashion. I am glad February is a short month!!