Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Signed up for first race of season

On Friday, Crystal and I signed up for our first race of the season.  It the Poalr Bear Sprint in May.  It is a fun race.  Pool swim with a pretty flat bike and run.

The sign up was at Gorham Bike and Ski this year.  Hats off to Tri-Maine this year.  It was one of the best sign up procedures yet for this race.  They had 2 registers open so I was in and out.  Doors were supposed to open at 7:30 AM for sign up.  I got there around 7:15 and they were already open.  This worked out great because I had an 8:00 AM meeting to get to.  Got there in plenty of time..

Bike training still has not showed up!.  Damn eBay sellers...  Crystal is out birthday shopping for Paige.  She is going over to St Joes to hit the pool when she gets back.  I am going to try to get over tomorrow.  Will be doing Kenpo tonight with P90X.  Always a good workout!

No comments: