Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Relayed the Rev3 in 2012

It has been a while since my last post. Last summer, we did end up relaying the Rev3 Oly. It was a great time. My sister Rhonda swam, Crystal biked and I ran. I had a tough time on the run. I had not trained enough. I think my pace ended up being around 10 minutes.

.We brought our bikes up to Freeport Ski and Bike today.  Jamie is going to get them ready for Spring time riding.   We are both replacing our chains and cassettes.  Neither one of us ever have.  Mine is over 5 years old and Crystals is a few of years old now.

I have just signed up for the Urban Runoff 5K, the Rev3 Oly and the Harvest Half Marathon.  Can't wait for the snow to melt.  I think I am going to try to start swimming at lunch a couple of days a week at the South Portland pool.  Also looking at the new Phelps center for some possible lessons.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: